Welcome to Turbochargers NZ Ltd.
Turbochargers NZ Ltd is the largest repairer of automotive and industrial engine turbo chargers in New Zealand, with a sales and service facility based in centrally located sunny Nelson and stockholding in both islands for your convenience.
Turbochargers NZ Ltd was originally established in 1981 to service large frame ship turbochargers by Peter Williams. During the 1990’s the ever increasing demand for service and supply of passenger car, truck, bus, light marine and commercial engine turbochargers meant that Craig Mills joined the team to take on the challenge of the small frame high speed Turbocharger business which now forms the backbone of the company. With Aden Wright joining the workshop and assisting with sales in 2007, Turbochargers NZ Ltd has staff that has been in the turbocharger industry for over 55 years and stock holding in both the North Island and the South Island of New Zealand
- Turbochargers NZ Ltd can help with all of your turbocharging needs for repairs and salse of Commercial, Marine, Agriculture, Passenger Car, SUV, Construction and Performance.
- Turbochargers NZ Ltd specialises in the service and repair of all high speed turbochargers including: BorgWarner; EFR; AirWerks; Garrett; AiResearch; IHI; Holset; Hitachi; Komatsu; KKK (3K); MTU; Mitsubishi; MHI; Rajay;Rotomaster; Schwitzer; Toyota; CZ, and more.
- Turbochargers NZ Ltd is a 100% New Zealand owned and run turbocharger company specialising in:- Supply, servicing and repair of high speed automotive type, turbochargers and associated spare components.
- Turbochargers NZ Ltd are able to assist you with your Common Rail Diesel fuel filtration needs, Common Rail Injection and EUI injector supply, Glow Plugs and Diesel Particulate Filters (DPF's) for passenger car and commercial.
- Turbochargers NZ Ltd are authorised Turbosmart dealers.
Turbochargers NZ Ltd are New Zealand stockist and distributors of turbochargers, turbocharger parts, and diesel injection parts for all turbocharger and diesel injection brands including Cummins Turbo Technologies who maintain the use of the Holset brand name, BorgWarner Turbo Systems (including BorgWarner (BWTS), KKK (3K), Schwitzer brand names), EFR (Engineered For Racing), AirWerks, Direction PLUS, HTK, Bosch, Siemens, Denso, Delphi. As well as being a Garrett Authorised Center (GAC). We also cover IHI, MHI (Mitsubishi Heavy Industries), Hitachi and Toyota. If we don't have the part you need, we can usually obtain it from one of our global suppliers in just a few days.